Our wine tastings are fun, relaxed, and welcoming! We’d love to introduce you to our award-winning wines, and show you around our gorgeous vineyard as well! Our wine tastings are great for the oenophile or those who are new to wine! Our Tasting Room is open Wednesday through Sunday, from 11 to 5. For groups of 6 or more, please call 604-856-5787 to make a reservation.
- White Wine Tasting
- Value Tasting (Red & White)
- Connoisseurs Tasting (Red)
- Sommelier Tasting Experience
make a reservation
Value Tasting (Red & White) $10
This tasting offers something for everyone! Join us at the tasting bar to try a selection of two of our most popular white wines, and three of our value red wines.
Connoisseurs Tasting (Red) $20
This tasting offers something for the wine connoisseur! Join us at the tasting bar to try a selection of seven of our red wines. This tasting includes our premium Bordeaux-style blends, including our Alliànce, The Referènce, and our 2013 Merlot Portànce.
Sommelier Tasting Experience $40
A wine journey like no other, this tasting is conducted in the comfortable elegance of our winery, with views of the mountains! Enjoy 3 ounces each of three of our premium red wines. Served with palate cleansers in between!
Cellar Tours (n/a until Spring 2018)
Cellar Tours are available at 1pm and 3pm on Saturdays and Sundays. This is a very unique experience, great for those who are interested in learning more about wine! Reservations are required.
- Maximum 12 people
- Start in the Tasting Room where you will enjoy a group wine tasting
- Learn about wine making with Carlos Lee, the winemaker
- Make your way to the Barrel Room to learn about barrel construction/selection
- Sample wines straight from barrels
- Option to buy your Riedel commemorative glass for only $15